Yukon 60 Tonne Yukon Hydraulic Petrol Log Splitter
$0 today, 0% interest
Buy now. Pay smarter.
or 4 x $ na
Do you need to take care of clearing trees before the bush fire season starts? Or maybe some trees have come down after some wild weather? Whatever the job, you'll get it done quickly and easily with all the grunt this unit pumps out.
Equipped with an oversized 5.5-inch ram and a 2 stage pump, it can generate a peak splitting force of 60 tons and or a constant 50-ton force.
The Yukon 4-way contoured wedge is superbly designed to split a log into 4 pieces, all in one single powerful pass, unlike on other splitters. It's anti-jam design also makes for quicker, easy splitting. This heavy-duty wedge can be easily be converted to a 2-way split by simply removing the side blades. Giving you bigger logs for a slower, longer burn.
- Genuine Yukon product with warranty
- MASSIVE 5.5-inch ram
- MAX SPLITTING FORCE PEAK: 60T
- MAX SPLITTING FORCE CONTINUOUS: 50T
- Engine: 420CC 4-Stroke petrol
- Max Torque: 25N.m/2500rpm
- 2 stage pump
- Vertical and Horizontal operation
- Automatic cylinder return
- Cycle Time: 20 sec
- Anti-jam 4-way splitting wedge
- Tow ball mount
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 32 L
- Minimum 25 liters of Shell Tellus 32 or equivalent
- 1 - 1.5 liters of standard engine oil
- Hydraulic fuel gauge
- Adjustable jockey wheel
- Log Diameter: Up to 650mm
- Max log length: 610mm
- 12-month domestic warranty
- Brand: Yukon
- Type: Petrol Engine
- Frame: Solid Steel
- Max. Splitting Force: 60Ton (PEAK)
- Max. Splitting Length: 610mm
- Log Diameter: upto 650mm
- Log Length: 610mm
- Cycle Time: 20 sec
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 32L
- Fuel Tank: 6 litres
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- 1 x 60Ton Petrol Log Splitter
- 1 x User's Manual
- Package Dimensions: 220 x 60 x 55cm
Important - Delivery, Oil and Fuel:This unit cannot be lifted by hand, it comes disassembled in 4 major sections and is shipped with no hydraulic oil or engine oil or fuel, some assembly is required and the hydraulic lines need to be connected. Due to the size of this product, in some instances, customers may be required to pick it up from a designated courier depot, as delivery to their nominated addresses may not be possible. This unit is not suitable to be registered for road use.
A forklift will be required to unload at the destination.
If you are collecting this item please ensure your vehicle can carry: 220cm x 60cm x 55cm - 310kg
Hard wood requires higher splitting forces, so may not be suitable up to the maximum rated diameter.
CUSTOMER PRODUCT REVIEWS
Awesome to do business with thanks again
Broken with and wrong size axle nuts but seller replaced without question
Very happy thanks works a treat
Now to put together - great seller - will video