POLK Audio UltraFocus 6000 Noise cancelling In-Ear Headphone
Notify me when this product is in stock
The comfortable, in-ear-canal design seals the ear minimizing outside sound, while the active noise canceling eliminates virtually all distractions from the environment around you. When you combine these noise isolating features with our Dynamic Balance driver technology, you have a pair of headphones that recreate an exceptional listening experience, with detail, full fidelity and deep bass for a truly life like and inspiring performance.
In addition, there's a push-to-hear ambient control that mutes the audio and amplifies outside sounds, so you can hear those around you without removing the headphones. While Secure Fit support and a generous assortment of ear tip materials and sizes means you're assured of finding a snug yet comfortable in-ear canal fit.
- Ultra-high performance sound in a headphone, with focused details, full fidelity and deep bass.
- Active Dynamic Balance driver of lightweight, durable PET material, in a sealed micro-enclosure, tuned and fitted to eliminate resonances with optimized damping. Active Dynamic Balance technology is an exclusive combination of active noise cancelling and our patented Dynamic Balance material tuning process.
- Feed forward microphone feature allows you to experience outside sounds without interrupting your music or removing your ear buds.
- Battery-assisted Active Noise Canceling technology eliminates the distractions of the outside world (AAA battery included).
- The passive isolation technology of the sealed ear-canal design naturally minimizes outside distractions, boosts bass response.