Ctek MXTS70 12/24V 50A Car Battery Charger
$0 today, 0% interest
Buy now. Pay smarter.
or 4 x $ na
It is developed for both 12V and 24V lead acid batteries, offers very sophisticated technology and is extremely user friendly. The MXTS 70/50 features different displays showing the status of charging, charge voltage, current, charge time (h), and energy indication (Ah) for battery condition control. The MXTS 70/50 is equipped with all necessary features and functions required for professional battery care at a workshop, such as:
- Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation.
- Selectable power supply program for constant voltage output of 50A at13.6–14.8V/27.2–29.6V.
- Patented desulphation function.
- Reconditioning function to restore stratified and deeply discharged batteries.
- Unique float/pulse maintenance charging.
- Diagnostic features to determine if a battery can receive and retain a charge.
- Temperature sensor for optimized charging at all times.
- Integrated USB port for parameter upload.
The MXTS 70/50 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers selectable 50A/12V or 50A/24V to batteries from 20–1 500Ah for 12V and 20–1 500Ah for 24V. The charger is IP20 classified, housed in heavy duty aluminum for rough environments and designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short-circuit proof. The MXTS 70/50 is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
- High charge current output
- Selectable nominal charge voltages 12V or 24V
- Several selectable standard 8-step charge algorithms
- The charge algorithm parameters can be changed via an USB communication interface
- Adjustable maximal charge current
- Supply mode with selectable voltages
- Visible charge voltage/current/time and amp hours
- Battery temperature compensation of charge voltage
- Informative error indication display
- Mains switch for power ON/OFF
- Detachable mains and charge cables
- Detachable battery temperature sensor
- External USB serial communication interface
- High power factor (cosfi) resulting in less mains load
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 47-64Hz
- Charging voltage NORMAL: 14.4V/28.8V, MAX: 15.8V/31.6V, SUPPLY: 13.6V/27.2V, 14.0V/28.0V, 14.4V/28.8V, 14.8V/29.6V
- Start voltage 2.0 V
- Current, mains Max 7.2Arms (at full charging current in 24V)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Output current Max 50A; 70A in supply 12V
- Ambient temperature -20 – +50 °C (-4 – +122 °F)
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V/24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 20-1500 Ah
- Dimensions 338x178x80mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP20
- Weight 3.3kg, without cables