Ctek MXT 4.0 24V 4A Car Battery Charger
$0 today, 0% interest
Buy now. Pay smarter.
or 4 x $ 62.25
The MXT 4.0 is equipped with all necessary features and functions to solve a broad range of battery related problems. It offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging, a mode for optimised charging during cold winter days and the charging of demanding AGM batteries (i.e. Optima).
The MXS 4.0 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 4A to 24V batteries from 8–100Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 250Ah. The charger is IP 65 classified (splash and dust proof) and compatible with the electronics of a vehicle. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. The MXS 4.0 is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
- Volt 24V
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage NORMAL: 28.8V, COLD/AGM: 29.4V, RECOND: 31.4V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 4A max
- Current, mains 1.2A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <5%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 8–100Ah up to 250Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 191 x 89 x 48mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP65
- Weight 0.8kg