Ctek MXT 14 (24V 14A) Car Battery Charger
The MXS 14 is equipped with all necessary features and functions to solve a broad range of battery related problems. It offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of the weather conditions. It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations.
The MXT 14 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 14A to 24V batteries from 28–300Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 500Ah. The charger is IP 44 classified (outdoor use), designed to protect vehicle electronics and non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. It is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
Supplied with clamps, temp sensor on cable.
- Volt 24V
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage NORMAL: 28.8V, RECOND: 31.6V, SUPPLY: 27.2V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 14A max
- Current, mains 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 28–300Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP44
- Weight 1.9kg