Ctek MXS 5.0 Test and Car Battery Charger
$0 today, 0% interest
Buy now. Pay smarter.
or 4 x $ 39.75
Charging - The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE provides excellent performance on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah. The charger solves a broad range of battery problems and features include a patented automatic desulphation step and a special reconditioning step that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries. The patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the charger ideal for long-term maintenance. The RECOND and COLD WEATHER OPTION operate individually or together in both SMALL BATTERY and NORMAL BATTERY programs providing great flexibility for the user.
Testing - Three easy to use programs to test battery voltage, start power and alternator performance to provide a complete picture of battery and vehicle charging system health.
The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, spark-free, reverse polarity protected and short circuit proof. The MXS 5.0 TEST & CHARGE features a 5-year warranty.
- Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
- 12V: For all lead-acid batteries
- Step 7: Fully charged battery
- Step 8: Maintenance charging
- COLD/AGM: Charging in cold conditions and AGM batteries
- RECOND: Recondition of deeply discharged batteries
- BATTERY: Test battery voltage
- START POWER: Test battery starting power
- ALTERNATOR: Test alternator charging performance
- Volt 12V
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage SMALL, NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 5A max
- Current, mains 0.65A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle with adjustable parameters
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 1.2–110Ah up to 160Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 168 x 65 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP65
- Weight 0.6kg