Ctek MXS 15 Car Battery Charger 12V 8 Steps
The charger is as effective in workshops as on caravan or boat outings. Several chargers can be connected simultaneously if a higher charging current is required. It has functions that examine and show if the battery can be charged and maintain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deep discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging as well as a temperature sensor for optimised charging no matter the weather conditions.
It also has a feed function enabling the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without loosing important settings.
MXS 15 is a completely automatic 8-step charger that gives 15A to 12V batteries between 40 and 300Ah. The charger has an IP 44 rating (outdoor use), protects vehicle electronics, produces no sparks and is polarity reversal and short circuit proof.
- Volt 12V
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage 14.4V
- Charging voltage NORMAL: 14.4V, RECOND: 15.8V, SUPPLY: 13.6V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 15A max
- Current, mains 1.8A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 30-300Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP44
- Weight 1.9kg