Ctek MXS 10 EC 12V Car Battery Charger with Extended Cables
$0 today, 0% interest
Buy now. Pay smarter.
or 4 x $ 87.25
Designed for professional use, the MXS 10EC includes a wide range of features, including an automatic diagnostic function that tests whether a battery is able to take and hold a charge and a supply function that allows it to be used as a power supply to support vehicle electronics during sensitive battery changeovers. The MXS 10EC is ideal in the workshop not only for cars but for a range of other applications including boats and recreational vehicles.
Easily portable, the MXS10 EC is supplied with 4 metre extended charge cables and a protective silicon rubber bumper for maximum convenience and versatility.
The MXS 10EC is supplied with an optional temperature sensor, making it able to compensate for conditions and provide optimum charging whatever the weather. It is delivered with a 2 year warranty.
- Auto: Fully automatic for optimal charging
- 12V: For all lead-acid batteries
- Step 7: Fully charged battery
- Step 8: Maintenance charging
- Temperature sensor
- COLD/AGM: Charging in cold conditions and AGM batteries
- RECOND: Recondition of deeply discharged batteries
- SUPPLY: Use the charger as a power supply
- EXTENSIONS: 4 m cable
- Volt 12V
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 10A max
- Current, mains 1.0A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 20–200Ah, up to 300Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 197 x 93 x 49mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP65
- Weight 0.8kg