Ctek MXS 10 Car Battery Charger 12V
The MXS 10 is perfect for solving a broad range of battery problems. It offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of the weather conditions.
It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations. The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process.
The MXS 10 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 10A to 12V batteries from 20–200Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 300Ah. The charger is IP 65 classified (splash and dust proof), designed to protect vehicle electronics and non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof.
- Volt: 12V
- Rated Voltage AC: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage: NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V, SUPPLY: 13.6V
- Min battery voltage: 2.0V
- Charging current: 10A max
- Current, mains: 1.0A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple: <4%
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity: 20–200Ah, up to 300Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions: 197 x 93 x 49mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class: IP65
- Weight: 0.8kg