$0 today, 0% interest
Buy now. Pay smarter.
or 4 x $ 93.75
M300 is temperature compensated, it reconditions a stratified battery with the special RECOND mode, and this is needed after several deep discharges which is common in the marine environment.
The larger CTEK’s Marine chargers have 4 meter cables and eye-leads for easy installation in the boat. M300 delivers 25A and has IP44-classification. All CTEK chargers are spark free, short circuit proof and will not harm the electronic equipment.
- Cooling Fan
- Volt 12V
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage 14.4V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 25A max
- Current, mains 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 40–500Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP44
- Weight 2.2kg