$0 today, 0% interest
Buy now. Pay smarter.
or 4 x $ 81.00
The charger has a four metre long secondary cable and a temperature sensor for optimised charging irrespective of temperature, which gives extra flexibility in permanent installations. M200 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that supplies 15A and is ideal for batteries between 28-300Ah and up to 500Ah for maintenance charging.
M200 analyses whether the battery can accept and retain the charge, it removes harmful lead sulphate crystals, gives an effective charge and automatically switches to safe maintenance charging when the battery is fully charged.
The practical Recond mode reconditions the battery following deep discharging, which can occur after a long day at sea. If you intend to stay overnight onboard you can switch to Night mode for silent charging.
IP44 classification means M200 is approved for outdoor use. It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully protected from producing voltages that can damage the vehicle’s electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof. M200 comes with a five year guarantee.
- Cooling Fan
- Volt 12V
- Rated Voltage AC 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Charging voltage 14.4V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 15A max
- Current, mains 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 28–300Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP44
- Weight 1.9kg