Ctek CTT2GO Time to Go 12V Car Battery Charger
You can make sure your battery is always in good condition, in the winter too, and you can even repair a discharged battery if you happen to leave it unattended. The CT5 TIME TO GO is easy to use and fully automatic – the technology monitors the battery and takes the actions needed to care for your particular battery.
The CT5 TIME TO GO is the only charger on the market that can tell you when your battery will be ready for use. A series of LED lights indicate the different charging stages and how long it will take before the battery is sufficiently charged. There are also indicators that tell you when you can safely TRY to start your vehicle and when the battery is ready to GO. This information is for your convenience only; it is completely safe to leave the CT5 TIME TO GO charger connected 24/7, all year round.
- Volt: 12V
- Input: 220–240VAC, 50–60Hz, 0.6A
- Back current drain: Less than 1.5Ah/month
- Output: NORMAL 14.4V, AGM, 14.7V, RECOND 15.8V, 5.0A max
- Ambient temperature: -20 – +50 °C (-4 – +122 °F)
- Battery types: 12V Pb, WET, MF, GEL, AGM, CA/CA
- Battery capacity: 20-160Ah
- Insulation class: IP65
- Temperature Compensation: Built in charge voltage compensation according to ambient temperature