Centurion Solar Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Eagle
Super fast switching - 0.00004 sec
This welding helmet has one of the fastest switching times available (0.00004 sec) plus 2 Arc Sensors and Detection Sensitivity Adjustments.
5,000 hours of power
Powered by a combination of lithium and solar battery these helmets can last up to 5,000 working hours and are equipped with an auto-shut off, activated after 15-20 mins.
Big screen viewing
At 92mmL x 42mmW these helmets have one of the largest viewing areas on the market in conjunction with an adjustable Dark State Din 9-13.
Suitable for MIG, TIG, MMA, MAG/CO2, Plasma Welding/Cutting and Arc gouging operations, whereas not suitable for Laser welding and Oxy-acetylene welding.
- AS/NZS1338.1-2012 Aust. Standard Certified
- Battery powered with solar-assist with long-life
- Includes replaceable cover lenses
- Suitable for welding & grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Lens darkening reaction is 0.00004s (adf-550s)
- Working temperature: -5c - 55c (23f-130f)
- Lightweight, well balanced design
- Greater comfort - reduced fatigue
- Shade state: #9 - #13
- UV/IR protection: Din16
- Sensitivity adjustable
- 15-20 min auto shut off
- Power supply: Solar Cell
CUSTOMER PRODUCT REVIEWS
Cheers quick service I like it A
Awesome product very happy customer Thank you
Very happy with item