Centurion Solar Auto Darkening Welding Helmet Black
Super fast switching - 0.00004 sec
This welding helmet has one of the fastest switching times available (0.00004 sec) plus 2 Arc Sensors and Detection Sensitivity Adjustments.
5,000 hours of power
Powered by a combination of lithium and solar battery these helmets can last up to 5,000 working hours and are equipped with an auto-shut off, activated after 15-20 mins.
Big screen viewing
At 92mmL x 42mmW these helmets have one of the largest viewing areas on the market in conjunction with an adjustable Dark State Din 9-13.
Suitable for MIG, TIG, MMA, MAG/CO2, Plasma Welding/Cutting and Arc gouging operations, whereas not suitable for Laser welding and Oxy-acetylene welding.
- AS/NZS1338.1-2012 Aust. Standard Certified
- Battery powered with solar-assist with long-life
- Includes replaceable cover lenses
- Suitable for welding & grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Lens darkening reaction is 0.00004s (adf-550s)
- Working temperature: -5c - 55c (23f-130f)
- Lightweight, well balanced design
- Greater comfort - reduced fatigue
- Shade state: #9 - #13
- UV/IR protection: Din16
- Sensitivity adjustable
- 15-20 min auto shut off
- Power supply: Solar Cell
CUSTOMER PRODUCT REVIEWS
Happy with welding helmet thank you well packed
Item as described great service Thank you
Excellent No problems
Excellent Service Arrived in Good Condition Thank you