Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 Metal Detector + Headphones
$0 today, 0% interest
Buy now. Pay smarter.
or 4 x $ 82.25
The Bounty Hunter Discovery series of metal detectors feature digital controls via a push button face-plate with variable sensitivity control, multiple discriminating modes and segmented target identification and depth displays.
The Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 Metal Detector is an great value detector suitable for searching for relics in most ground conditions. The detector uses three tones to provide audio feedback on target identification, allowing the operator to focus on the ground being detected rather than having to rely on the detector display for target ID information. High pitched tones indicate objects likely to be made from silver, gold or copper, mid-range tones indicate likely aluminium or zinc items and low tones generally indicate iron objects.
Discrimination is the ability of a detector to eliminate some metal types. The Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100 metal detector has four user-selectable discrimination modes. By pressing the mode button, the detector will respond with a tone or tones to indicate the current discrimination mode setting. A High Tone indicates the All Metal setting where no metals are eliminated. A low tone indicates iron (Ferrous) objects are eliminated. A medium tone indicates mid range objects such as aluminium pull tabs are eliminated. A mid and low tone indicates that iron and mid range objects are eliminated.
The detector also features a waterproof coil allowing the coil to be used in wet grass and around waterways and beaches.
- Digital Three-Segment Target ID: Identify likely composition of buried targets
- Digital Coin Depth Indicator: Identify the approximate depth of targets
- Three-Tone Audio Feedback: Audible target identification
- Sensitivity Control: Adjusts sensitivity to four levels
- Push-Button Discrimination Mode:Select the discrimination pattern to eliminate unwanted targets
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: To improve sensitivity to tones and increase battery life
- 7" Interchangeable, Waterproof Coil: Detects in damp grass or shallow water
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design: Provides ease-of-use and comfort for hours of productive detecting
- Operates on Two 9-Volt Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Low Battery Indicator
- Visual Target System: LCD Display
- Preset Ground Balance: Neutralizes the response to ground mineral content
- Modes of Operation: Motion, all-metal and progressive discrimination
- Audio Feedback: Internal speaker or headphones (not included)
- 1/4" Headphone Jack: Compatible with most headphones
- Coil System: 7" Open Waterproof
- Lightweight: 2.5 lbs.
- Ergonomic: Adjustable height, padded armrest, S-rod system, detector stand
- Made in USA
Bounty Hunter Stereo Headphones
Many experienced detectorists prefer to use headphones to allow them to hear subtle volume and tone changes that might be missed when using a built in speaker. Bounty Hunter headphones (usually sold separately) have been specially designed for use with Bounty Hunter metal detectors and have true stereo operation with individual volume controls for the left and right sides. Using headphones also increases the detector's battery battery life by up to 3 times, giving you more time on the ground and lower battery costs. The 1/4" stereo plug measuring is compatible with all models with a headphone jack.