240V Wall-Mounted Up and Down LED Light - 3mm Stainless Steel
This LimeLight Sorrento wall mounted Up and Down light is made of marine grade 316 Stainless Steel and is tested and approved as waterproof (IP 65) so it is ideal for Australian weather conditions. Currently LimeLight is including 1 FREE 5W LED GLOBE worth $20.15 providing fantastic value.
This Sorrento wall mounted Up or Down light light is made of superior 3mm thick 316 marine grade Stainless Steel. Its waterproof body is tested and approved to IP65 so it is ideal for Australian weather conditions. Precision crafted with a perfect electro-polished finish, flush mounted 5mm thick glass and currently inclusive of a FREE 5W LED GLOBE.
Stainless steel is different from Aluminium and brass and other alloys. It is a harder and more durable metal and far less likely to bend or distort. As you can imagine, being consistently outside in all sorts of weather can be taxing on your fixtures and fittings, however, stainless steel will not corrode over time. Some maintenance may be required, a simple spray of oil and a rub every so often will add to the longevity of your fittin gs.
An Australian brand focused on green energy LED lights for Australia. Aside from simple installation procedures and quality workmanship, Limelight LED's are energy-efficient and safer than traditional incandescent light bulbs that waste 90 percent of the energy they consume on heat. Limelight LED Lights consume only one-third of the energy used to operate traditional light bulbs. Limelight LED Lighting delivers an environment friendly way of stylishly making your home and mother earth a better place to live in. Limelight - the "new green" in LED lighting.
- Thickness: Cheaper lights only have about a 1mm thick body that is not made to last. High quality lights have a 3mm thick Stainless Steel body.
- Steel: 316 Stainless steel is the top quality. Cheaper alloys or lower grades of steel will not tolerate outdoor conditions as well
- LED: LED's will save you over time so installing a 5W LED compared to a 35W halogen will be worth it.
- Globes: Are they included? Quality LED globes are expensive. Including compatible globes saves you significant time and money
- Lens: Look for strengthened glass that is thick (5mm). It is best to be flush with the body so water and dust cannot accumulate
- Water proof:Look for an IP rating of 65 so it is water and dust proof. This again will ensure your lights stand the test of time.
- Input voltage: 240V
- Luminaries: Includes One 5W COB LED Globes 3000K (Warm White)
- Dimensions: Body Diameter: 60mm, Body Height: 210mm, Base Size: 45mm x 75mm
- Water-proofness: Water and dust proof tested and approved to IP65
- Body: Superior 3mm thick 316 Stainless Steel body
- Lens: 5mm thick strengthened glass lense, flush with casing to prevent water pooling
- Connection: 240V GU10 connection- LED and Halogen compatible(up to 35W)
- Fixings: Includes all screws, plugs and fittings to fit to most exterior walls
- One free 5W COB GU10 LED Globes pre-installed (equivalent to 35W halogen) - rated for 50,000 hours use
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel with superior polished finish
- Water proof - tested and approved to IP65
- 3mm thick body and 5mm thick flush glass lens - this is made to last
- Large range in the Sorrento series
- Easy 240V installation connection for your electrician
- As this must be connected to 240V you must use a Licensed electrician.
- 12 month manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults.
- If the transformer is being hard-wired it must be installed by a qualified electrician to maintain warranty.
Money Back Guarantee: Product has to be in "as new" condition, sealed packaging, unused and 100% re-saleable