Using the Magic Bullet Blender Couldn't Be Easier
There are no buttons to press, no complicated manuals to read. Simply place one of THE BULLET Cups or Party Mugs on to the High-Torque Power Base and press...it's a snap! With the easy-to-use Magic Bullet, you can make delicious party dips like salsa, guacamole and bean dip, refreshing frozen margaritas and pina coladas, a variety of tantalizing pasta sauces, decadent desserts such as creamy chocolate mousse or frosty milkshakes and more. All with virtually no effort and no clean up. And all in 10 seconds or less.
Using the Magic Bullet Blender is as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
▪ Load the ingredients into the Short Cup, Tall Cup, or Party Mug.
▪ Twist on the Cross, or Flat Blade until the blade and cup have a tight seal.
▪ Line up the tabs, place THE BULLET on the Power Base and press down on the cup to turn it on.
Here's how it works: As long as you're holding it down, the Magic Bullet is on. When you want the blades to stop, simply let go. Or, for hands-free operation: Press down and gently turn the cup clockwise until the tabs lock under the lip of the Power Base. Now the Magic Bullet is in Lock On mode where the motor runs continually. To turn it off, simply twist the cup back counterclockwise and release the cup.
▪ 1 x High-torque power base
▪ 1 x Cross blade
▪ 1 x Flat blade
▪ 2 x Steamer/shaker lids
▪ 2 x Stay-fresh re-sealable lids
▪ 4 x Party mugs
▪ 4 x Colourful comfort lip rings
▪ 1 x Magic bullet 10 second recipe book
▪ 1 x Magic bullet blender attachment & lid