Supplied with a super-responsive jumping mat combined with 96 springs it will provide kids plenty of response as well as giving the support required by adults !
This 14ft trampoline weighs around 100kg and uses 6 pairs of linked legs. Together this provides great stability and at the same time minimises legs digging into the lawn.
Australian Safety Standards:
Basic safety should be observed in using any trampoline, including constant adult supervision and only one person on the trampoline at any time.
All our trampolines comply with the Australian safety standard AS 4989-2010.
Here are some of the features from this trampoline you won't find on most trampolines:
* Max user weight: 150 kg
* SERIES-II jumping mat
* 12 poles covered in high density padding & ABS safety caps.
* 12 legs (linked into 6 pairs for better stability.)
* Zip-up and buckled entry door
* 2-Piece ground fixing kit with straps
* Large 45mm diameter main frame with 1.6mm steel
* Frame is triple-galvanised for rust proofing inside and out.
* High density PVC and padding over the springs (with skirt)
* 96 super-responsive high carbon steel springs.
* Ladder - Rustproofed steel.
140 x 40 x 15cm - 30kg
120 x 40 x 30cm - 45kg
125 x 40 x 20cm - 35kg